What to visit
Carrilet II Route
Narrow-Gauge Railway Route II
1. PARISH CHURCH OF SANT FELIU
The current building dates to the 17th century, although references have already been made since 855. It has a rectangular ground with a single nave and a polygonal apse, and it has a portal of Catalan Gothic style. Inside the niche there is a reproduction of an image of Sant Feliu, since the original disappeared during the civil war.
2. CASINO OF LLAGOSTERA
It was built in the mid-nineteenth century, in the Noucentist style, when in Llagostera there was a great associative movement very tied to the cork industry. The first building (1891-1903) was replaced by the current one in 1936.
3. CASTLE AND WALL
Its origins are in the 12th century. XII although the present remains belong to a powerful fortified complex of the fourteenth to fifteenth centuries, of which three towers are preserved. The current town hall has a few towers in the Room of Sessions that date from the fifteenth century.